Thursday, May 16, 2013

Samsung Galaxy S4 Does Not Have Photospshere

Samsung Galaxy S4 is out and Tech authorities have given it a big thumbs Up!! I not too lengthy ago obtained hang of one and decided to play with it and to my utter shock even though it has android 4.2 Jelly Bean Samsung has decided to leave in the again of the Photo Sphere characteristic that comes inventory in 4.2 jellybean!!

My daily driver is Samsung galaxy no longere 2 and I was thinking if I should upgrade to Samsung Galaxy S4. So I made up our minds to consult with Samsung showroom. I knew all the spec improvements that Galaxy S4 boasts when compared to Samsung Galaxy Note 2, nonetheless I needed to feel the phone and play with it earlier than you decide. The tool felt just right in hand and that's it! The most effective difference I may savor coming from Note 2. The show was crisper as neatly. But S-Pen, bigger battery and an identical performance of no lengthyere 2 made it more straightforward for me to not improve. Some would argue it comes with four.2 and higher digital camera out of the field, point smartly taken however I can look beforehand to another 6 months and then decide!

The more thing I was excited via was once Photo sphere, Nexus 4 and Android four.2 Jelly Bean used to be so much talked about because its digital camera might take picturegraph in all direction and create a side road view like shot! It was superior. I needed to look it in Samsung Galaxy S4 since it has Android four.2. I have no idea why Samsung determined  not so as to add this selection, It could have been a explanation for me to upgrade and many others as smartly. No doubt S4 has improbable digital camera and its Galaxy Camera like consumer interface is a delight even then I individually wanted photograph sphere.
 
Copyright © 2012. phone cell manual - Posts · Comments
Powered by Blogger